Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tofu Pad Thai Obsession

So not too long ago my sister convinced me to try something that changed my life forever...Tofu Pad Thai from Siam Spicy in Novi, MI. I was sooo down and bummed because it was a Friday night with mama and Jenni which meant take-out+wine and I couldn't find anything I wanted to/could eat from the places they were ordering from. Then Jenni told me that I should get the Tofu Pad Thai, since it's made with rice noodles, and just ask for no spice or sauce and add my own wheat-free soy sauce. It was amazing!! For $9 you get a massive, and I mean massive, amount of noodles, green onions, bean sprouts, and delicious tofu and all you need to do it add some sauce (which lessens the calories too!) and you are good to go...I die every time I take a bite lol. Now Siam Spicy (and only Siam Spicy) Tofu Pad Thai nights have become a once weekly tradition for me and my sissy and I count down the days till the next one...t-minus 4 days : )

Mouth Watering? Yes.

Siam Spicy Website with Menu, Contact Info, and Location

No comments:

Post a Comment