Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cookie Baking With Sissy

So it 'tis the season...for Christmas cookie baking that is : ) And that is exactly what Jenni and I did one snowy finals "study" night. I did some serious research (via Betty Crocker.com) and discovered a plethora of amazing Gluten Free recipes that, with some minor tweaks, were also made dairy free. So with this wealth of knowledge and deliciousness at my fingertips Jenni and I set out to make three batches of the most amazing food allergy friendly cookies that I have yet to taste. We decided to make Chocolate Crinkles (easily my favorites), Chocolate-Marshmallow Pillows, and Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Bars with Chocolate Frosting.* Three-ish hours and a very messy kitchen later we had three batches of yumminess that can only be described through their pictures below:
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Chocolate-Marshmallow Pillows


  
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Bars with Chocolate Frosting
I whole-heartedly encourage you to go to the recipes page and try these ones out!

No comments:

Post a Comment