Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Dinner at Gratzi

Birthdays since I went dairy free have been trying, but still manageable with delicious sorbet and my Nana's Fudgey Cake. However, my first birthday after being both gluten and dairy free was less than enjoyable in the food department. The restaurant that we went was one of the best pizza places around, but only offered melon balls for a gluten/dairy free option. So I left starving.


Luckily, this year was sooo much better. Picture this...chunky tomatoes and mushrooms, tomato/basil/garlic sauce, with soft gluten free pasta...heaven on a plate! Pair that with a yummy white wine and you have what I had for my birthday dinner at Gratzi. Not only was the food a-maz-ing but the service was some of the best I've had. The waiter was quick, attentive, and very friendly leading to an overall awesomely awesome birthday experience.

Ending the night back at my apartment with homemade gluten free dairy free fudgey raspberry cake made by my sweet mama + the Sleeping Beauty dvd from my sissy and you have one of the best birthdays to date : )










Gratzi Website

No comments:

Post a Comment