Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter in My Belly : )



In my constant search for healthy, delicious, tummy friendly foods I have stumbled across a few gems that I can see myself one, buying the company out of their product and two, guarding with my life for life. Thus is the case with the Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter. They not only have an adorable monkey as their mascot and a store front in New York City that has a menu containing sandwich such as the "Fluffernutter" which they describe as "Peanut butter on one side and gobs of Marshmallow Fluff spread on the other. It's heaven," but they also sell their products nation wide online and in select stores.


I was lucky enough to stumble upon this during one of my many slow meanders through Whole Foods (which as i'm sure you've derived is one of my favorite past times). Perusing the peanut butter aisle (also my favorite aisle next to the wine one) I stopped right quick when I say the monkey on the jar. I'm sure I did a little dance when I read the label that had, in a straight row, "Vegan, Gluten Free, No-Stir Natural." To make it better, the flavors that they had were/are to die for! There was Smooth Operator (a lower calorie smooth natural peanut butter), Dark Chocolate Dreams (the all natural peanut butter mixed with dark chocolate), White Chocolate Wonderful (all natural peanut butter mixed with yummy white chocolate), and my personal favorite amazingly delicious Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. When I say amazingly delicious, I mean can't stop eating, one whole jar in a sitting (yes I have done this) yummy. It honestly goes with anything and everything from apples, to cookies, to bananas, to finger dipping directly to mouth action. And yes, I've done that too : )

This company is soooo great my sister and I even got together and got our mama a gift pack for mothers day which included jams, the main favorite flavors of peanut butters, and a Peanut Butter & Co cookbook. All this and they support the Peanuts' franchise? What more could you want : )

No comments:

Post a Comment