Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Chexs?!?!?! Yesssssss

That's right, all you out there missing and constantly craving/glaring at those who have Apple Cinnamon Cherrios, Chex has come out with a gluten free apple cinnamon cereal! I just about bounced off my exercise ball at work today (my desk buddy Kris can attest to this) when I saw the email from GlutenFreely.com and knew I wasn't the only allergy compromised lover of Apple Cinnamon Cherrios out there. So breathe easier and celebrate cereal lovers, I'll let you know when I try it, you do the same!

Btw here's a coupon link :)

http://shop.glutenfreely.com/dp/B0087E9S2M?utm_source=gf_newsletter&utm_medium=email

1 comment:

  1. Are these soy free as well? I hope they don't contain trace amounts! That would be awesome! And delicious. --Bethany of www.sprinklesandallergies.com

    ReplyDelete